Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Proper Thank You

Hello there friends,

I felt it necessary today to just leave a quick shout out to everyone. I have been very blessed to have so many people sending me their love, rooting for me, sending me little notes and gifts, messages on Facebook, comments on here, etc.

It has been hard for me to acknowledge everything properly, but I Just want everyone to know that I have appreciated every thing. Every time I get a message from anyone it puts a huge smile on my face. It really helps me stay positive knowing that you guys are out there thinking of me and everything.

I've gotten some cute cards too as well, and I received a particularly awesome one today from my godmother: I think i'm mostly resembling sleeping beauty right now, but I'd like to get more along the lines of little red riding hood ;)


I also received a nice package from a friend of my beloved Jasmine which included some cancer books which I am excited to explore:

AND! I still don't know who the mystery person is who left the box of ice pops, a Rita's gift card and some cute Daisies on my doorstep, but it was much appreciated!!! :)

Anyway, I just want everyone to know I read every word I see written and smile at every message that is relayed to me. Thank you all for being here for me, and supporting me through this.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today... They said that you might have some flu like/cold symptoms at some point.. I think they might have come today. My face feels swollen and I feel tired. I am going to go do some massive hydrating right now I think. Oh, and who knew that Acne came with chemo? (or quitting birth control...) I've never had acne, so if anyone has any experience with chemo and acne, or just acne, please hook a sister up with some tips because this is lame!

haha..
Love to all,
Linds

3 comments:

  1. If you play connect the dots with the acne, does it look like Elvis or Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey,

    Just wantd to chime in to say hi and give you my support. Saw this article today and thought of you...

    http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/life-interrupted-putting-a-positive-spin-on-cancer/?hpw&gwh=629A13E5A5A89D333E5CDE21BBE7085F

    ReplyDelete